RSS Feed

Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome TIS Parents of Seniors!

Well.....It's time. Since the first day of school, parents have collected photos of their babies through their educational journeys. The final product?.....THE SENIOR MEMORY BOARD!

Traditionally, parents and senior have created memory boards to be displayed at the TIS Senior Banquet and Graduation. This project is not for the faint of heart or the last minute planners. This site has been created to give encouragement and inspiration for this emotional and creative endeavor.

For photos over the past 4 years at TIS, I suggest visiting our school photo blog sites:

www.tisweeklyphotos.blogspot.com
and
www.tisweeklyphotos2.blogspot.com

Both of these sites contain many photos of your seniors over the years at TIS Upper School. If one clicks on the image desired, one can then "right click" and download a full resolution photo for the boards.

If you happen to be a Facebook junkie, like I am, and you are my "friend" or want to become "friends" with me, I have many additional photos from events throughout the years in Facebook albums. Note: Downloading Facebook images will not result in a full resolution image that will be interesting on the board. Instead, just email me at mrscole@cox.net or send me an "INBOX" message in Facebook asking for any photo you see from the last year, and I will send it directly to your email address. Note: I only keep originals from the current year on my hard drive, so the school blogsites are the best bet for freshman, sophomore, and junior year photos.

I hope this helps. Happy Senior Memory Board making!

Debra Cole
Humanities/Newspaper Teacher, TIS Upper School
mrscole@cox.net
Facebook Name: Debra Woods Cole

0 comments:

Post a Comment